Monday – Thursday from 4pm-6:30pm | Friday from 12pm-6:30pm
69¢ Clams | 69¢ Oysters
$9.99 1/2 lb. Steamed Shrimp or Crab Legs
- South Street Brewery Satan’s Pony Amber ale. Medium- body, light caramel malt- forward. 5.3 ABV
- Bold Mariner Brewing Co. Frogman Lager Well- balanced amber lager with a strong combo of caramel and bready malt flavors. 5.3 ABV
- Young Veterans Pineapple Grenade Hefeweizen. Explodes with sweet & tangy fruit flavors backed by fragments of cinnamon. 5.6 ABV
- O’Connor El Guapo India pale ale. Medium- bodied agave IPA with a smooth but strong finish. 7.5 ABV
- Lagunitas IPA American style IPA. Well rounded, highly drinkable. 6.2 ABV
- Blue Moon Belgium white. Unfiltered, naturally cloudy. Pours light golden in color with a smooth refreshing finish. 5.4 ABV
- Loose Cannon American IPA. Pours golden with a rich citrus aroma. 7.25 ABV
- New Belgium Citradelic Tangerine IPA bursting with citrus & hop flavor. 6.0 ABV
- Kona Big Wave Light golden ale with subtle fruitiness and a delicate hop aroma. 4.4 ABV
- Stella Artois Malt pilsner-style lager. A full-bodied, well balanced character and a light, refreshing finish. 5.2 ABV
- Devils Backbone Vienna Lager Chestnut colored lager. Malty aroma and subtle toasty sweetness. 4.9 ABV
- New Belgium Citradelic Tangerine IPA bursting with citrus fruit & hop flavor. 6.0 ABV
- Yuengling Lager The classic American ale. Rich amber color and medium-bodied flavor. 4.4 ABV
- Budlight Budlight
- Miller Lite Miller Lite
- Featured Pint Ask your server about our Featured Pints!
- Round Pond Estate Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, California – Notes of toasted nuts with a harmonious mingling of smooth tannins and a lingering finish of cassis, blackberry pie and rosemary.
- Intrinsic Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley, Washington – Flavors are layered with tones of blueberry jam, pomegranate and chocolate. The texture is rustic, yet silky with a unique savory and inviting finish.
- Avalon Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, California – Supple tannins with hints of Rutherford Dust are beautifully integrated with dark fruit flavors leading to a smooth, lingering finish.
- Saved Red Blend California – Aromas of ripe figs and vanilla followed by jammy flavors of blackberries and spice, all perfected by French- oak aging. Its finish is long and generous.
- Dona Paula Malbec Mendoza, Argentina – Sweet, spicy and intense aromas with notes of red fruits and herbs. Soft, velvety, fresh and well-balanced.
- Fog Theory Pinot Noir Sta Rita Hills, California – Light spice to the zesty raspberry fruit, smooth silky texture on the tongue with a nice touch of spice and refreshing acidity through the finish.
- Bogle Vineyards Pinot Noir California – Floral aromas of violets and rose petals dance with wild strawberries on the nose of this wine. French and American oak make a lasting impression leaving a balanced finish.
- Drumheller Merlot Columbia Valley, Washington – This Merlot opens with aromas of blueberry, subtle spice and rose petals with hints of cocoa. Balanced in style, this wine is structured yet lively.
- Joseph Phelps Freestone Pinot Noir Sonoma Coast, California – Fresh and focused on the palate with concentrated red raspberry and cherry. Nicely textured with firm acidity and a lingering finish.
- Mount Veeder Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, California – Full- bodied yet elegant with flavors of blackberry, cocoa, black peppercorn and mocha.
- Faust Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley, California – Velvety texture and captivating notes of cassis, cocoa and ripe wild berries. The complex flavors continue to unfold into a long, rewarding finish.
- Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne, France – A full, complex wine that is both rich and powerful whilst remaining a great classic.
- Maschio Prosecco Brut Treviso, Italy – Fruit forward, with peach and almond flavors.
- Domaine Chandon Brut California – Apple, pear and citrus flavors and aromas with a hint of spice that leads to a soft, dry finish.
- Dom Perignon Champagne, France – Structured, focused, firm and dense. Its spicy, flowery finish remains present in each sip.
- Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay Marlborough, New Zealand – Ripe tropical fruits – pineapple and ripe melon- with hints of butterscotch.
- Avalon Chardonnay California – Vanilla and pineapple notes give a touch of richness to this well balanced chardonnay with classic apple and pear aromas with a touch of minerality.
- Charles Smith Kung Fu Girl Reisling Washington – Tangy and Zingy, with lively acidity that balances against ripe pear and apricot flavors carrying through the long, lime-accented finish.
- Pikorua Sauvignon Blanc Marlborough, New Zealand – Refreshingly crisp, it delivers bright tropical fruits with a touch of gooseberry and lightly herbal notes.
- Barrymore Pinot Grigio Monterey, California – The bright and crisp flavors of lemon drop, Asian pear and honeydew melon star alongside the “wet stone” minerality that’s a hallmark of the Monterey region’s rocky vineyards.
- Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio Friuli-Venezia, Italy – Medium bodied, lively and clean. This is a well-balanced wine with crisp acidity and a satisfying finish.
- Ferrari Carano Sauvignon Blanc Sonoma County, California – Aromas and flavors of yellow peach, pear, lemon and mango. Bright acidity and crisp freshness.
- Chalk Hill Chardonnay Sonoma Coast, California – Aromas of yellow apple and lemon curd, with classic oak expression notes of toasted hazelnut, vanilla custard and crème brulee.
- Joseph Phelps Freestone Chardonay Sonoma Coast, California – Envelopes the senses with honeysuckle, ripe pear, lemon zest and sweet honey.
Signature 16oz. Crushes
- Limeade Crush Vodka, fresh squeezed lime juice, simple syrup & a splash of lemon-lime soda
- Skinny Margarita Crush Tequila, agave nectar, triple sec, fresh squeezed lime & orange juice
- The Orange Crush Orange infused vodka with fresh squeezed orange juice, triple sec & a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Mango Crush Mango-Pineapple Vodka, fresh squeezed orange juice, triple sec & a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Raspberry Pomegranate Crush Pomegranate Vodka, Raspberry Liqueur, fresh squeezed lime juice, a splash of cranberry juice & lemon – lime soda.
- Colada Crush Coconut Vodka, Banana Liqueur, pineapple juice & a splash of lemon – lime soda.
- Cherry Lemonade Crush Cherry Vodka, lemonade & a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Hawaiian Crush Fruit Punch Vodka, pineapple juice, orange juice & a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- Grapefruit Infusion Crush Grapefruit Infused Vodka, grapefruit juice, splash of cranberry juice & lemon-lime soda.
- Creamsicle Crush Whipped vodka, fresh squeezed orange juice, triple sec & a splash of lemon-lime soda.